Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any new, news on the Multi-frequency machine ??

Donna(NJ

Release date any time this years ???

Inquiring minds like to know.

Looking for a new machine.

HH
Donna(NJ)

kinda reminds me of the fabled casador :ROFLMAO:

I am hoping the delay is not because of difficulty with the basic SMF but because they saw a way to go well beyond their original design intent. I'm looking for the introduction of a uniquely capable Flagship detector unlike anything currently available.

Other folks who ask about other machines (not this one) have pointed out the chip shortage this year.

My car dealer told me probably fourth quarter, so it is possible all chips are delayed.
Tony

Donna, I hope I am wrong about it because we need things moving along, enough already.
Tony

Release date any time this years ???

Inquiring minds like to know.

Looking for a new machine.

HH
Donna(NJ)
I'm with you, how about an update? We get the process of ups and downs, ins and outs. Just some information or outlook on the status. Makro you have a lot of people interested in this machine, so give us some good news.

I actually talked to a dealer this week about the new model. I was actually talking more about my Simplex because I'm not in the market for a new machine now but brought it up because some folks are saying its a SMF like my Deus. It's not. Its strickly a multi freq machine like the half of the EQ that most folks run. This will make it a great salt water beach machine if you don't already have a multi but may not need otherwise. The dealer didnt indicated there was any special delay except then the usual.