Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any news about the TreasurePro ???

Flintstone

I think I want to try one as soon as they come out. If they had any troubles, by now they would have them work out.

On the Treasuremaster Pro......I called White electronics today around 2pm central time and they told me that they will begin shipping next week Wednesday. Additionally they may have some information including specs. on their website this weekend.

I ordered a Treasure Pro and will have it early next week. I will be glad to do some air tests as well as some video on and actual hunt. I think it's going to be a nice machine and if it performs as well as my 6T did then I will be happy. I loved the 6T and wish I had kept it. I never had a depth problem with my 6T and found several 7 inch plus targets with it. I am primarily a coinshooter and it did what I needed it to do. I really like the design of the Pro and I will give it a good run through when I get it.

I have read that the Pro will go 9" on a quarter I have one on the way also. Hope they are as good as they say. I was told it was better than the 6T, don,t know , never had a 6T.

Mine will be here tomorrow !!! I just saw a YouTube video about the Pro. Now if I only spoke Italian. Looked pretty impressive on the air test. Here is the link. http://youtu.be/Ir41WMxwhE0

[attachment 318753 DSC02375.JPG]greetings to all
I read that like MD master pro, to me, still expect some tests in actual research, but I saw the entry visa that has been shown, now look one with coins or objects between 10-15 mm. (0.5 ") as mxtpro , but the master pro is half the cost, and only light + 2 batteries instead of 8, also look forward to your impressions of this PRO, I have 79 yaer, 35 MD and use our hobby is the best life ever
wishes for good hunting
email algerio.bergonzo@gmail.com
live Turin n.west italy
Algerio

Okay, I have a first impression only with the Treasure Pro because I have had a stomach virus and really didn't feel like detecting. I assembled the detector and it was a very simple assembly. I love the screen and ease of menu navigation. The backlight is really nice and illuminates the screen very well. One of the first things I noticed was the headphone jack is on the right side of the detector like the MX5 and I know folks will probably gripe about that feature but it doesn't bother me at all on the MX5 or the Treasure Pro. The feel of the detector was very nice. Even though there are no cam locks on the lower rod, mine was very secure with no wobble. I waited till late afternoon and took it out on its maiden voyage for a really short hunt at a house that I have hunted many times. I felt fairly confident that there would be no good targets other than maybe a recent drop or two so it was a good test. This machine really has some great features including a tracking lock that is not available on the MX5. It is balanced very well and was very light. My first signal was a zinc penny at about 1 inch deep and a couple more of those turned up until my last zinc penny signal and it turned out to be an old token at about 4 inches that I haven't cleaned up yet. I found a few more clad coins at 1-3 inches deep including a copper penny, dime, quarter and my favorite, a nickel. It was a solid 24 so the TID number for nickels are different from the 18-20 on the MX5. The nickel was shallow and the signal was rock solid and steady. I moved to an old garden area that I knew to be fairly trashy and iron laden. The D2 performed fairly well but a smaller coil would have been nice. I couple more shallow coins were found. Another thing I noticed about the D2 in this environment that I would receive high tones (iron bleedover) one way but they did not repeat. This happend quite frequently but the numbers were always 90's. I got jumpy high tones jumping from quarter to dime and lower on two occasions and called rusted bottle cap before I dug them. I was right !! I decided that I had done enough and started feeling bad so I began a hunt back to the car. Close to the sidewalk where I parked, I got a really nice high tone that jumped a little but was able to get a consistant 70's diggable signal. I pinpointed and the depth said 5.5 - 6 inches and I knew that this was probably a deep wheat. The biggest problem was there was a 2 inch round tree root right next to the pinpointed area. I dug on both sides of the root about 2 inches and used the X-Pointer. I got nothing so in my mind that was a good sign. I expanded my hole and got down about 4 inches in concrete like baked Texas clay and the X-Pointer sounded off. It took another couple of scoops of dirt but I finally got to the target and sure enough it was a wheat penny at about 6 inches. This impressed me about this little machine because our ground is really dry right now. I called it a day and went home and got in my recliner. I dozed off and about 8:30 pm my youngest son (birthday boy hit 20 yoa) and my wife got back from a day at the skate park in Grand Prairie. We had a little birthday bash and I got to bed about midnight without even getting a chance to get my finds cleaned up. I will try to get some pictures today of the token and the wheat once I get them cleaned up and ID'ed. My first overall impression of the Treasure Pro was positive. The pre hunt short air test revealed that it was capable of good depth but not as deep as the MX5. Again, these were brief tests. I think a 7-8 inch dime and a 9-10 inch quarter both gave good tone and ID. Did I say I love the display !!! Nice big numbers and the detector is more stable than my MX5. It really reminded me of my 6T but improved design. The tones are a little different from the MX5 but I actually liked them better. I like this little machine so I ordered a NEL Sharpshooter for trashy areas and I am looking forward to trying it out with a better test and some video. Sorry no video yesterday but I just didn't feel up to it.

Welcome to the forum, glad you like the Treasure Pro. I have one on the way to my house, nice find. Let us know how you are doing. flintstone

Got mine yesterday. Only had a chance to hit my test garden but I really like it. Screen is very nice looking is light as a feather. The threshold sound I don't really care for. Really choppy sounding. Hope to get some time on it this weekend.