Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any old school 5900 Di Pro users?

kammerer1

Just wondering how many old school, 5900 di pro users are out there. This was my first machine back in 1986. I just bought another off of ebay after a long hiatus. Looking forward to relearning this machine in all its analog glory. Any hints, tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Wondering what, if any, other coils will work with this machine. Please share any stories or photos of your machine too.

Thanks!

I still have one and always will...they are great for cherry picking good stuff out of trashy areas..mine is a black box model which looks very simular to yours...they are great for park hunting,farm field hunting,dry beach sand... they take any whites 6.59 coils... my favorite coils are 9.5 thin and 5.3 coil... the 5.3 is excellent for park hunting and gets good depth for a small coil.. down load the owners manual off whites website if you dont have one...learn how to ground balance ...i always hunt in disc mode...enjoy..

No 5900,But I do have a 4 filter XL-PRO the last 4 filter analog version. It is a Quarter Monster! These 4 filter analog Whites are just plain fun to use.