Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

any old ship buffs out there...>

todd[ma]

this is a link to a guy i shared the high school experience with back in 86.
herold was a great guy and there wasn't one person who didn't like him.he was building skiffs for the elders of the town of essex since he was in 8th grade.the man is a wealth of ship building knowledge from past and present.he was one year ahead of me and was senior class president.the next year i was nominated for the same position and he helped me from stem to stern to be a good listener and make things happen.
i wish he had made the ''hannah''as my great great grandfather was captaining it in the rev.war.i just sent him an email since i haven't talked to him in 20 years and congratulated him on his accomplishments.im in awe of what he has accomplished over the past 20.
http://www.burnhamboatbuilding.com/index.html

Having always been fascinated in the art of building tall ships, I find the price of a real one just a little out of my price range... but a nice 50 inch hand built wooden model (or two) might look pretty cool on the mantel.

[attachment 46109 big.jpg]

[attachment 46108 2.jpg]

or just to stop by his shop to say hi.:)it'll be like stopping at Brandys shop[which is amazing]on a bigger scale.;)