Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any one near Kentucky.

jensman86

Anyone near Kentucky? I'd like to find someone who might be interested in a tag along for some relics. I've always wanted to find some civil war stuff but I'm in the wrong end of the state.:confused:

There were camps and skirmishes all over ky. I don't think there is a wrong end.

I'm in Kentucky but it is hard to get a person to take a stranger to a civil war relic field. It is hard to get permission to hunt civil war relics. I would gladly take you coin hunting so we could get to know each other better first.

Kentucky has a lot of decent sites just gotta do the research.

Hodgenville has some good places to dig I'm about 30 mins out closer to fort knox. Etown is not bad but it has be dug a lot. Plenty of civil wars sites if you don't mind doing the research to find them.