Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any one own or former owners

supertraq

Of Tek t2 and willing to give a truthful,unbiased opinion on the benefits of one vs the other.
Am I really missing out?

Isn't the Fisher 75 really the same from a separation standpoint. F 75 with boost a tad deeper.

I know my Racer out separates my F75 by a good margin. In heavy iron Racer wins.

-- moved topic --

I am referring to the t2 vs the Racer.

supertraq said:
I am referring to the t2 vs the Racer.
So should it have stayed in the Makro forum?

supertraq: I've owned 3 T2's...original, boost and the new boost ..and I also own a racer, T2 is a fine machine, other than the emi problems, I think they are better balanced, lighter with stock coils than the racer..as far as comparisons go I would say...at least in my case...depends what you mainly hunt for...for relics out in open fields,wooded areas I'd opt for the T2...if your mainly a coin hunter such as myself , in old trashy parks the racer is hard to beat, the racer id's better at depth (then the T2), and separates especially in iron, better than any other id machine I've ever had...As far as depth goes ...both hit a 8" dimes in a mature test garden I have..no id on T2 but dig-able sound, bouncy on Racer..(have a 14" dime and only machine I've ever had that would hit it was a Nautualis 2 )...I've been swinging a coil for 25 +yrs now and have owned over a dozen different machines in that time...anyways like I said..my opinion is depends on what you mainly hunt for.

gsmith said:
supertraq: I've owned 3 T2's...original, boost and the new boost ..and I also own a racer, T2 is a fine machine, other than the emi problems, I think they are better balanced, lighter with stock coils than the racer..as far as comparisons go I would say...at least in my case...depends what you mainly hunt for...for relics out in open fields,wooded areas I'd opt for the T2...if your mainly a coin hunter such as myself , in old trashy parks the racer is hard to beat, the racer id's better at depth (then the T2), and separates especially in iron, better than any other id machine I've ever had...As far as depth goes ...both hit a 8" dimes in a mature test garden I have..no id on T2 but dig-able sound, bouncy on Racer..(have a 14" dime and only machine I've ever had that would hit it was a Nautualis 2 )...I've been swinging a coil for 25 +yrs now and have owned over a dozen different machines in that time...anyways like I said..my opinion is depends on what you mainly hunt for.

Well if your naughty hits your 14" dime, go ahead and put down there at 15". Then find a Blisstool V6 and give it a whirl.

O.k how does the blisstool v6 compare as a coin hunter,depth and trash separation?