Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any one run a U13 with the new F75?

pasttom

I am curious how this combo performs. :thumbup::thumbdown: :detecting:

I would love to know also I will buy one once i get my f75... So hopfully they start shipping soon!!

My new rev F-75 with the U13 gets a good ID on a clad dime at 13" in air in Discrim.

Sensitivity 99
Boost Process
1 tone
Zero discrimination
GB about 78

OK

I got curious and went out and tested it again. This time I did a factory reset so the ground balance sensitivity etc. are all in the factory default positions in the mode is DE.

Now I get 11 inches on the dime with the ID in the high to mid 60s instead of the 73 which is normal. To get 73 I have to pull it back to 9 1/2 inches or so.

Just because somebody might ask, i did the same set ups with the syandard 11" DD COIL

BP - sens 90, etc 11"
Reset DE mode - 10.5"

Great info thanks rick!! I have used the ultimate on other detectors and loved it... Cant wait

Had to think for a minute what a "U13" was---thought maybe it was some kind of new fighter plane they got out!-----Naw, haven't tried the 13" Ultimate on the F-75---it works great on the Omega though.
pasttom said:
I am curious how this combo performs. :thumbup::thumbdown: :detecting: