Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any one swinging the NEL Tornado 12X13 on their Sov?

gfatizzi

I needed a waterproof beach coil to go with my 8" CoinSearch and I figured this would make a good 2-coil combo for my Sov XS. The Coinsearch is actually pretty good in the trash only being 7 1/4" actual size so i figured the 12X13 would get me the extra depth of a larger coil as well. Got a great deal on one for $139 brand new. Lowest price I saw before I ordered was $162 so I think I did pretty well. Anyone use one currently or have used one in the past? Curious to see how they liked it. HH, George

I bought one 2 months ago for my Sovereign XS 2A. Used it only 3 times on the beach, but I already like this coil very much. Goes very deep and is also very stable.

I did take of the coil protector and put some truck bad liner on the bottom just to make it a bit lighter and also to prevent sand accumulating.

Andre

I needed a waterproof beach coil to go with my 8" CoinSearch and I figured this would make a good 2-coil combo for my Sov XS. The Coinsearch is actually pretty good in the trash only being 7 1/4" actual size so i figured the 12X13 would get me the extra depth of a larger coil as well. Got a great deal on one for $139 brand new. Lowest price I saw before I ordered was $162 so I think I did pretty well. Anyone use one currently or have used one in the past? Curious to see how they liked it. HH, George

George
Good to see you back on the Sovereign forum after trying other detectors as I knew you would as you, like me that got to know your Sovereigns my try others, but always seem to come back to the Sovereigns, just wish they still made them and make them lighter weight.

Good luck George
Rick