Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

any other UK Garrett at pro users on here?

Cheers guys so this is more of a us at pro forum then? Im using the Garrett at pro international its really brilliant machine:) yer we are lucky over here for history av been lucky enough to find 600 year old silver hammered coins and 2000 year old roman coins and brooches and many more nice finds in my first year and half of detecting

Nice Viking you got the international one.
I heard its a good one. Id love to hunt Europe . Manny goodies over there.
Would love to see some Uk finds. HH

Yer av got the at pro international al do a post later on with all my best uk finds for you guys to av look at:)

Hello Viking, i'm not in Uk but only a little for under you, in spain. I've a AT PRO Int. too.
I've always been envious of you and legislation on the topic detection. Hopefully our corrupt politicians look with more interest to our neighbors and learn a little, just a little.
I too would like to see these findings in UK....
best regards

Sorry just getting back to you this was a old post im from the Lincolnshire area of uk lots nice big farm fields all around me but just need to get the permissions now