Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

any qxt users

A

Anonymous

i just ordered a qxt want to know how it matches up to the mxt or xlt, sold my classic III to get this. hope it works will in the trash

The QXT is my favourite metal detector by Whites. I think one of there best kept secrets. Learn to ground balance the machine a little on the positive side and you will have great success.

I have one, how do you Ground balance it on the positive side? please email me. Thanks

A more positive ground balance is when the coil is lowered to the ground and the audio signal actually increases. I know usually we try for the same audio sound or no increase or decrease in audio when the coil is lowered to the ground during ground balance. But instead set the machine so the audio does increase when you reach the hunting position then lock it in with the trigger. By increase I mean an ever so slight one.

thanks for the info dogxray, still haven't recived my qxt. dang presidents day, hopefully today. i'll try it on lake michigan's beach since we have snow else where