Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

any room left for the hunt?

We're only in the preparation phase of the hunt right now. Everyone is welcome to show at this point. I will set up a registration form so I can get a count. The only thing that is limited is our seminar on Minelab and the hunt with the Minelab. If the numbers get up there I'll warn everyone. Other brands haven't really been set up yet for seminars or hunts. It's a big park though and we should have a good time. If it goes well we'll do something like this every year somewhere.

Back to planning... Guvner..

Right Now Is The Hunt Set Up For Mine Lab Owners Only---It Looks That Way To Me!-----If I Am Correct, Why Not Just Have One Big Hunt For Everyone And If Possible Have Smaller Ones For As Many Brands As You Can!------Although I Think All Hunts Should Be Open To ALL Brands---It Probably Says So Somewhere But Is There A Charge--I Think There Should Be---BESIDES The CHARGE I Think You Should Set Up A Spot Where Everyone Has A Chance To Make Donations --That Would Help To Make It A Better Hunt!------This Idea Sure Sounds Like Fun---I just Hope I Have The Chance To Attend As I Would Like To See Vern Fishing With His Famous PINK Fish Pole And Maybe By That Time He Could Have Some Sheet Metal Shop Color His DFX PINK-------DeathWind1

Almost everyone who uses a Minelab knows both Golddigger (Jim Walsh) and Mike Moutray. We're going to have a hunt for the guys who want to learn from two of the best hunters I know of. No one has put in the time these two have on the Explorer. We've been thinking of doing a DVD for a long time and we're going to have a chance to just do something similar to it.

No one has contacted me save for another Minelab brand about and one Whites user if memory serves. I know someone got a hold of me early on but it escapes me for the moment.

We want everyone to come and we'll put something on for general hunting for sure.

Keep those suggestions coming...

Guvner..