Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Rumors about Tesoro coming out with a new machine?

Soon I hope got money down on a new one !

Dertnc said:
There is always rumors about one coming out .:rolleyes:

right! that's a curious phenomenom

I heard some months ago about a VLF/PI Tesoro prototype machine, I would like to see that one

i throw 25 to 50 bucks a month into an envelope for another detector. probably in a year or so i'll have enough to buy or use as a down on something. in the meantime, i have a new vaquero that i'm learning and i'll only get another if the vaquero doesn't meet my needs. if tesoro comes out with something new at least i'll have something to put down on it. a guy on another site takes lay-aways so i'll be ready.

Tesoro can not produce the water detectors they have sold for years ... and you are asking about a NEW machine ... :rofl:

hope they are not getting ready to "croak!"

(h.h!)
j.t.

phew!..i'm relieved to hear that!..i like tesoro!

(h.h!)
j.t.

D&P-OR said:
Hmmmm--Was that on their water machine?
No, it is a simple shaft lock, or pole lock. I was first promised an upper shaft(which has the lock on it). When that never came, I called back and was told that all I needed was the pole lock. Fine, I said. "Would y'all please send me one of them?".. "Sure!"...... Thank God for Duct tape and J-B Weld. That's my "Lifetime Warranty" kit......:clapping:

Dirt Poor---That "sucks" haveing to wait that long for a simple, available part.---Call them back up & ask for Vince--he's always been excellent in getting a "simple fix" item right out to me whenever I needed it for one of their detectors.---Explain what you need & how long you have been waiting--I'll bet he will get it "taken care of" right away.-----Sometimes when I'm down at Prescott, I will stop in the plant & they're service has been nothing short of amazeing.---Oh yeah, one other thing--if Vince shouldn't happen to be there when you call --leave a msg. and your # for him to call you back---he WILL do it.----I wish you the best in getting this resolved.-----------Del

D&P-OR said:
Dirt Poor---That "sucks" haveing to wait that long for a simple, available part.---Call them back up & ask for Vince--he's always been excellent in getting a "simple fix" item right out to me whenever I needed it for one of their detectors.---Explain what you need & how long you have been waiting--I'll bet he will get it "taken care of" right away.-----Sometimes when I'm down at Prescott, I will stop in the plant & they're service has been nothing short of amazeing.---Oh yeah, one other thing--if Vince shouldn't happen to be there when you call --leave a msg. and your # for him to call you back---he WILL do it.----I wish you the best in getting this resolved.-----------Del
Thanks, Del. I am really partial to my Tesoros. I've never really had a problem with any of them, except this one issue. I'll call them again.