Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Tesoro users from Mass or New England

JJ we are 14 below right now and its a dead calm outside,,they said with the wind it should be 25 below!!! good thing and I'm sure you'll agree is no blizzard this weekend...

I did some digging up in Bedford NH a couple years ago,, I bow hunt so I find a lot of places that way but 2 miles out in the middle of the woods near a swamp up there and I found a silver locket, some clad and a bunch of Wheaties!

I was a year ago but moved to Arkansas due to job transfer. Tejon and silver umax served me well.

Arkansas I wouldn't mind living there I bet its loaded with deer!!! I Traditional Bow Hunt and love hunting the south (SC) for hogs & deer

Plenty of deer and nice to see deer more regularly. You would be in heaven with your traditional bow.

I spend a fair amount of time in SE MA...Bristol County. Far too many places to investigate and too little time. I wouldn't mind getting together with someone else every now and then, as long as I can find someone who doesn't believe the word "share" is spelled with a capital me.

I'm originally from Somersworth Berwick area. Recently retired in Georgia and planning to move back to the Wakefield area some time next year. I have a Compadre and am looking forward to some snomobiling also. I remember finding old grave stones, stone walls and house foundations in the middle of full grown forests in Maine and New Hampshire when deer hunting. Should be good places to search.

Ron