Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Updates on the Release Date?

I don't understand the difficulty in providing an actual launch date. The longer it drags on the less interest I have.

I don't understand why they can never get a firm release date, why even announce a item if you cant produce it. We have the same issue with the firearms business, they advertise a product, get everyone excited, then we don't see it on the shelves for up to a year. I have 2 on order already, but if garrett does not announce something soon I will move on to something else that I can use before the freeze sets in.

I think Garrett knows there's bigger issues....they have to get right....

Cheers,

Tye

Would you rather them rush it to make a preset release date and have bugs/leaks to contend with...or give a time frame, and use the time to get it right? The second way is the only way to cover their rear and make sure everything is in order. I think they learned a lot from the mistakes of the AT Pro when it was first brought out. If they announced a particular release date...and some quality issue was discovered that needed addressed, people would get upset if the date was pushed back to fix the problem. So it's best to be patient and go with the vague date til it's right...let 'em get it right so that it don't leak and quit working the first time out.

He is right about that. I purchased one of those AT Pro"s with problems.Even though Garrett is great about fixing it. I would rather it be right to start with. I can wait on this one just to be sure. I don't like sending detector's back for repair. Then you have to worry about the PO getting it there and then getting it back.

I have money burning a hole in my pocket ,whens it coming out ? or ill have to get something else, LET US KNOW PLEASE !!I only have about 6 weeks left before the freeze.

Its still October ya know! I hear they are tweaking the software for the best possible performance before releasing.

Sometime in October.....:garrett:

Were like kids in a candy store here I see (myself included)hehe, but I have to agree with DTN on this one. Pa always said "Son, If Your Going To Do Something, Do it Right". Those words still ring in my ears to this day, so I have no problems at all waiting if it means Garrett is doing it Right.

:)

I believe GARRETT is Trying to DO IT in the Most Professional Manner, which is the right way to do Business!! Les Robinson.

I asked 2 dealers today about a release date for the ATX. One told me it would be 20 to 30 days from today and the other assured me they would have the ATX to sell by mid October. Who knows? I am not sure that Garrett even has a firm date.

I now hear maybe by the end of the month.