Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any value for Whites 5/DB & W-N Usika Chief

foiler

The machines I have where acqiured in the 70's sometime. Found a lot of stuff but I'm ready for an up grade. Havent been seriously MDing since the 90's and that was mostly looking for black sand and nuggets in Nevada & Arizona. Both machines are in good working order. The Neuman-Wilson is in like new condition. It was my wifes machine which did not get the use my Whites did and it was purchase a few years later. She got tired of swinging the 5/DB and wanted one of her own. I'm just wondering if these 2 analog machines are of value to anyone. Dont know if there's a collectors market for them. The still work, find coins and jewelry. Both have GEB and discrimination. They both have been sitting for 15 plus years. Broke them out yesterday and fired them up. Worked fine. Didnt find anything deeper than 4 inches but in this clay soil I doubt if stuff gets very deep that quickly. I moved into this 1925 house in 2007 and here I am 5 years later checking my own yard. Sinful. So, if you astute analog purist could render some opinions of the fate of my old standbys it would be appreciated.