Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any virginia beach hunters around ? What ever happened to...

He's out there... He posted a silver ring he found with his XP Deus II on June 18th.. And then 2 gold rings on the 19th..
That last video............ is the video that got Max into doing video's ...I did that video of him the summer of 2009.. His note back was "I Like It"

I had just started beach detecting in 2008 and figured the best way to learn, was to watch some of the best. I learned more from the five I visited than any book and I learned even more from here.......Findmall... Beach and Water........and..... the Excalibur & Sovereign forums. A lot of names and faces have disappeared since then.

That last video............ is the video that got Max into doing video's ...I did that video of him the summer of 2009.. His note back was "I Like It"

I had just started beach detecting in 2008 and figured the best way to learn, was to watch some of the best. I learned more from the five I visited than any book and I learned even more from here.......Findmall... Beach and Water........and..... the Excalibur & Sovereign forums. A lot of names and faces have disappeared since then.
Sadly we're at that age as we watch friends fade
(faze) away. And our bodies falling apart. 😥

Sadly we're at that age as we watch friends fade
(faze) away. And our bodies falling apart. 😥
Duct Tape Fixes Everything.... :biggrin:
dt2_50.jpg
dt1_50.png

OBN.. that's so true that alot of names of guys from yester yrs are not heard from any more. He had invited me on more than one occasion yrs back to pull up short on my drive down to OBX and spend the day hunting with him. Unfortunately it never happened. I'll be at OBX this sept trying my luck out with a nox600 and the trusty cz20/21.
Mark ( ohio )

Probably make ya look better in waders too. 😁
I hope the person doesn’t have to use the restroom 🫢🫢
Hurry up! Hurry up there is movement 💩
😂🤣😅🤣😂😅

Makes me want to cry