Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Warrior users out there, likes and dislikes?

amcjavelin

getting back in it but or try to due to hip problems maybe 20 minute spurts at a time but so any one owning these machines tell me about them ?

Best thing AMC would be to scroll back through the pages. Pick up on some machines that interest you. Richard of backwoods detectors knows and sells the Deep Tech brand.

Hi amcjavelin,

I own all the DeepTech Vista models, including the Warrior. Personally, I’d recommend the Vista Gold Gain if you are not worried about only been able to discriminate small foil. It has the recovery speed of an XP Deus and goes deep for a high frequency machine. The iron volume on the Warrior isn’t adjustable. In my personal opinion there isn’t enough separation between the two tones, unlike the other models with adjustable iron volume. Hence why you’d be better off with a Vista model that has adjustable iron volume. The Vista Gold & Smart + (old version) are also top-notch detectors. The Vista X is superb, but you are unlikely to acquire a second-hand model and there aren’t many accessory coils available for it – Flea Bay often lists second-hand coils for the older models!

I actually bought my Vista Relic from watching your videos! DeepTech make really good detectors, but nowadays more and more people want a machine that looks and functions like a smartphone! Good luck with your choice.

well thats great to know about the warrior and yes i got very good with my RELIC that i have very good luck with 8khz machines i find more gold stuff with that freq then i have any other " go figuire right?" the RELIC you have to work slow for the recovery speed one of my greatest finds wit hthat was a colonial copper find

The Relic is definitely a powerful wolf in sheep’s clothing! For such a low frequency machine, it does exceptionally well amongst the iron. Especially, if you slow your sweep speed right down like how Javelin describes. It punches really deep and inspires confidence that you aren’t missing many targets! Happy Hunting