Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Wichita KS Hunters here?......

gsmith

Just curious....I belong to another forum that has quite a few fellow Wichita hunters and was just wondering if there were many here:confused:
Greg S.

I dont know if there are any other people on here from Wichita but there are a few from Kansas I am west of Hutch. I do know there is a great group of guys that are members of the Wichita metal detector club, if your not a member you should check it out.

My daughter lives in Wichita I hunt a couple of weeks every year when I go down to see her and my granddaughter.I have hunted Hutch,Eldorado also did real well hunting with Safari.Was thinking of taking job transfer at Eldorado Tank Farm decided to stay in Illinois.Lot of packer fans like myself around Witchita which surprised me kept coming up at me when I was shopping at Dillions I think it was my accent.Dry hunting this last year.I hunt shark teeth in northern Kansas that is pretty cool.