Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any word on the AT Pro sniper coil yet?

Bill I saw the 6.5 x 9 for the atpro on ebay so that sniper can't be to far away if its not here yet.

I was told by Garrett 3 weeks ago it would be two weeks. I think they've been saying that since the Pro came out. I would like to see a little 4x6 dd coil too. But I won't complain about the 4.5 Sniper. It has found me a lot of goodies. They also said the headphone connector "should" be out the end of this month too.

Looks like we are in for some better weather in the next few weeks Kenny. We should be able to take the At pros out finally. It would be nice to have the smaller coil too but it will be out eventually I guess.

Even though it's going to be warmer I'll bet the ground won't be thawed. Besides I have a little vinyl siding job to do if it warms up.

Yeah I heard from Steve at Garrett that the connector would be out soon but you know how long "soon" is at Garrett. HAA.

Bill

I would have already made a connector if my ground wasn't so frozen. I hope the pigtail is released before my green beans come on...:rofl: