Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any word on the big coil for the Deus 2 ??

Bud-sc

Just wondering if anyone heard anything about the big coil. I have a carbon fiber straight shaft coming for my Deus 2.

Just wondering if anyone heard anything about the big coil. I have a carbon fiber straight shaft coming for my Deus 2.
I hope the 9” will be available as I like the smaller ones mine came with the 11”
Mark

As soon as bulk of preorders are under control the accessories will come. Waiting on a 9” coil.
Me to my equinox has the 11”
So the 9” on my Deus would be perfect!
Mark

I got my D2 two weeks ago- ordered 9” Dec. 09 and week later ordered the 11” coil. When I realized I’d get an 11” version sooner I requested a switch to 11” version and 9” coil. If I hadn’t switched I’d likely still be waiting. Hopefully my 9” coil will come by mid -April but no guarantee of that. I do see some have gotten 9” detectors so you should hopefully see yours soon.

I just wasn't expecting this from my favorite metal detector manufacturer I've been swinging a xp for over 7 years I've had three and preorder and payed in full for the deus 2 to say I'm disappointed is a understatement

Can you point me in the direction where you can get one of these CF rods?

How did they put those out so fast and still no separate coils available? Just wondering. I have a 9” coil on preorder but if I can buy one elsewhere I’ll do it can then cancel the preorder one.