Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any word on those optional Simplex coils?

Treasurechic

I noticed that the Vanquish is now available and already comes with optional coil sizes, so when are we going to see those coils for the Simplex?

I hope Nokta Makro can chime in on this subject and give us an update on them👍

Waiting on the optional coils also...

I have asked them about a 9" coil on the internet, but so far Iam not getting a reply.

That not a good omen from a punter and friends with money waiting to be spent.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

A 7", 8" or even 9" concentric would be great. I think 8" would be the sweet spot, but I'd take any of them. The stock 11" coil is just too big for many purposes.

Wayfarer:
A 7", 8" or even 9" concentric would be great. I think 8" would be the sweet spot, but I'd take any of them. The stock 11" coil is just too big for many purposes.
5" DD.. They already have that size in production and only need to design the windings and tuning to work at 12 kHz and is needed for densely-littered sites.

7", 8" and 9"?.. No need for an unpopular 8" size, so forget that one. They have the 7" and 9" coils in a production form and only need to design the windings and tuning for the 12 kHz Simplex+. The 7" has been out the longest, in Concentric design, and is well designed and balances well. The perfect match for what's needed. The 9" Concentric is too heavy for the other models, and it is also nose-heavy and unbalanced because the rod-mount is too close to the back of the coil. The 7" Concentric has an ideally positioned rod-mount for great balance and feel.

I really love the Simplex+, but also really need the smaller coils.

Monte

Unless word comes directly from Dilek.................................last I heard they are working on them and will be out sometime this year. Spring is just around the corner, all we can do is hope.

Wayfarer:
5" DD.. They already have that size in production and only need to design the windings and tuning to work at 12 kHz and is needed for densely-littered sites.

7", 8" and 9"?.. No need for an unpopular 8" size, so forget that one. They have the 7" and 9" coils in a production form and only need to design the windings and tuning for the 12 kHz Simplex+. The 7" has been out the longest, in Concentric design, and is well designed and balances well. The perfect match for what's needed. The 9" Concentric is too heavy for the other models, and it is also nose-heavy and unbalanced because the rod-mount is too close to the back of the coil. The 7" Concentric has an ideally positioned rod-mount for great balance and feel.

Monte
Yep! My 7"X5"DD is great for those close places but I think the Amfibio may get a present if I can find a 7" concentric at the right price.

Wayfarer:

Monte
Not sure what has happened to your msgs. Your messages always show up now with dark background & black text. Sure is hard to read.

Nokta makro has always been really wuick on getting coils out on all there machines, i have a feeling its not gonna be the case with the simplex. Its there entry level machine so why put out coils and spend more money on the machine, buy a couple coils for it and now its a mid level machine. I think the point will be no coils so how bout u step up to one of our higher end machines kinda thing..just my opinion.

I read they're coming out with a 9" coil. I really wish it was the 5".