Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anybody have an Explorer arm rest that they aren't using?

Hi Chris,
Been a while since I seen you or talk to you. When I was selling Minelabs I always stocked a few arm cuffs as James and a few others always broke them and will look in my spare part and see if I have one and get back too you.
Being I am getting old I forget a lot of thing but will try to look in my shop in the morning.

Rick

Hey Rick,

I tried JB Welding it, looks like it might hold. I also just purchased another XS II, just in case. Do you know if you have one of the foam handles?

Looks like a real winter up there for you guys. Glad to be missing it down here in balmy south Wisconsin.

Thanks,

Chris