Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anybody have the gti 1500:csflag:

I've not owned one but did handle one prior to buying the Garrett GTP1350. Great coin machine but very heavy to swing more than a couple hours without having shoulder and arm pain. Traded it off and bought the Minelab X-terra 70 and have stayed with Minelab machines ever since (with the exception to buying a White's M6 which I sold a year later). I also sold the X-terra 70 and bought the new X-terra 505 and love it! In retrospect, I wish I had kept the X-terra 70 for a back up machine. That's my take on the matter. Someone else may feel altogether differently.

Welcome jensman86....no I haven't used any detector except Whites...but unable to use it, for illness in body has stopped my detecting trips and MD'ing! May God Bless you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

the 1500 is a good machine.
Welcome to the forum.
God bless

Mike

The bottom line is: Are YOU satisfied with the 1500? Do YOU like how it looks, feels, and performs? That's all that's really important. The Garrett's machines are among the best detectors available today. My experience was, unfortunately, not favorable but the 1350 was a great machine none the less.