Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anybody in the Pottsgrove Pa area?

Hello there....I am a new member on here, Still learning how to use this site. I live in Collegeville, PA. John.

I'm in Sinking Spring. I'm looking to get back into detecting again, but I'm still short on finding time to do it. But it would be nice to have a partner, did it alone for a while and it can get unnerving depending on where you are.

Don

Don...I'm always looking for new areas to hunt especially with someone who has a Tejon too.

Me too. I'm getting back into it, so I don't have a lot of places lined up to detect right now. I'm a former VA relic hunter, when I lived in Northern Virginia. Been away from it for a few years now, and don't really have much lined up.

padiggin said:
Me too. I'm getting back into it, so I don't have a lot of places lined up to detect right now. I'm a former VA relic hunter, when I lived in Northern Virginia. Been away from it for a few years now, and don't really have much lined up.

jak said:
Don...I'm always looking for new areas to hunt especially with someone who has a Tejon too.

Hey padiggin and jak, how far are you guys from Carlisle, PA? I'm up there a couple weeks of each month visiting my kids and would love to get some detecting in during the week while they're at school or with their mom. Let me know!

I don't have a Tesoro though, just upgraded to an XP Deus, so I might not fit in haha

Hey thanks for thinking of me...but Carlisle is about 110 miles one way. I need to pass it up for now, especially with possible winter conditions. But happy hunting...