Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anybody use a DetectorPro Pirate?

Rick W

I have one that I bought years ago, while my Tiger Shark was off for repairs. I did well with it, but when the Tiger got back, I never used the Pirate Pro again. Been thinking about taking it out again.

By all means take the pirate out and once again enjoy using it. Simple to operate and use, acceptable depth and performance, which make them fun to use.

Not too long after I got the Pirate, it started acting crazy. I sent it back, and DetectorPro sent me a brand new replacement machine. Their service was top- notch!

Reactions: tvr