Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone buy the ORX yet?

I will be purchasing one within the next two - three weeks. The reviews that I have seen on Facebook have all seemed damn good. What people have to remember is they are not buying a Deus. It may perform in a similar manner, but it will not perform exactly. I think it is going to be a great machine and eventually it will take off.

german forum users are complaining theyer not very deep on finds ..only shallow stuff

To me it seems almost the same machine minus lots of settings compared to Deus?

https://youtu.be/F8naaaHMwQA

I have one but haven’t been able to get out... Inside testing seems very comparable to the Deus with less adjustments.

I bought one and it arrived yesterday (2/18/19) I paired the headphones, but the MI-6 Doesn't want to pair up, anyone have this problem?

Not really sure why the German users would complain about that. I've just been watching videos of this machine pick out a 10-inch dime with no problems. Calabash Digger has a bunch of videos up showing that this machine has more than respectable depth. I was hunting at a very well pounded field with mine last week and I was pulling buttons at 8 to 9 in with no problem.