Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone else notice the new Website is HUGE?

Florida Son

Before complaints arrive:
I searched, I tried to contact the one 'staff member' online but was denied sending a message. (You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Gxxxxxxxer.) Looked for a help or support page or address.

I do like the overall look, but on a Macbook everything is HUGE> see link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yvjKLzA2NMcYAmAv9

Last edited by a moderator:
Before complaints arrive:
I searched, I tried to contact the one 'staff member' online but was denied sending a message. (You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Gxxxxxxxer.) Looked for a help or support page or address.

I do like the overall look, but on a Macbook everything is HUGE> see link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yvjKLzA2NMcYAmAv9
Try sending me a message now Sam. Some of your preferences needed changing.

I had to fix the permission issue on administrator. Everyone should be able to message administrators or moderators now

Sorry about that

Thanks everyone,
looking good now.

Regards!

@Florida Son

Maybe this information will help you

Thanks TB, although all other sites were actual size, I clicked actual size under View and this site reverted to normal size. Unsure why though.
Appreciate the reply

I had to fix the permission issue on administrator. Everyone should be able to message administrators or moderators now

Sorry about that
No worries, thousands of settings and I appreciate the work you did on this, looks really good.