Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone ever hunt gold nuggets with the Deus

i have found nuggets with the deus :thumbup:
its a good unit for hunting gold nuggets
light fast & sensitive
i run it in gold field / 75 sensitivity / manual or tracking depending on the conditions
love mine
though ive been useing a 2100 a lot lately
hope this helps grub
walt

[attachment 331187 0728151400small.jpeg]
[attachment 331188 goldbasindeussmall.jpeg]
[attachment 331189 rivernuggetDSCN1063.JPG]
[attachment 331190 0925151523a_Burst01.jpeg]

you will love it :detecting:

How good depends on what your expectations are in a machine. If you simply want a VLF to find gold nuggets, you can get machines for half the cost of a Deus that will do as well or better. If you want a Deus and would like to use it to hunt gold nuggets in addition to using it for the things it was really made to do, it certainly is capable enough. That may change with the V4 update, where a 40 kHz option would put the Deus in a category shared by only a select few prospecting detectors. There is the potential to go from merely capable to possibly a superior performer.