Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone ever hunt towns around Las Vegas?

utmike

I've got a 5 day trip down there next week for my grandson's baseball tournament. I'm not about to hit schools and parks in Vegas, way out of my comfort zone. Looking to maybe do a little hunting in southern Nevada while I'm there. Preferably small towns or ghost towns. Any info/tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

I know its not what your looking for but back a good while ago. A guy was hunting Las Vegas schools every weekend. He would hunt 4 schools a day, 25 coins a school 100 coins a day. He worked those schools like a trap line. Haven't heard anything from him for a very long time. Hope he's still out there hunting. But who knows whats allowed now.?
Take some high topped boots if your going into the wild. ( Rattlers )

I know its not what your looking for but back a good while ago. A guy was hunting Las Vegas schools every weekend. He would hunt 4 schools a day, 25 coins a school 100 coins a day. He worked those schools like a trap line. Haven't heard anything from him for a very long time. Hope he's still out there hunting. But who knows whats allowed now.?

Not a big fan of the rattlers either. We get them in Utah also but they're not those nasty Mojave type. Thanks for the reply!