Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone ever thought about an extension cable for chest mounting?

goodmore

I made the leap. My AT Pro is in the mail. I look at the Pro and see a detector that could easily be chest mounted if the coil cable was long enough. Anyone ever hear of one? Anyone ever write Garrett and ask about one? Just a thought!

Not sure if they have a female plug that you would need to plug your coil into .....I forgot to ask .....Hope its not just supplied in a chassis mount setup .......The propritary connectors are a PITA ......Jim

I checked with Garrett and the lady I talked to said they are not available for sale through them. I too would like to buy a couple connectors for headphones and an extension cable but couldn't find them anywhere. Bummer. If anyone knows where to get them please post your source.

Thanks

Kurt