Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone Found Silver City / SW New Mexico Sanborns?

William-NM

If anyone comes across Sanborn maps for Silver City, Grant County, New Mexico, please post a link, I've only found expensive commercial ones so far.
Thanks!!

You may have already found this one. It will allow you to look and zoom, print a small area. Other than that don"t know of any more.

http://www.historicmapworks.com/Browse/United_States/New+Mexico/Page/2/

Thanks, Sandpiper.
Yes, I have printed one of their maps out, came out kind of small. Then i remembered the old "windows Key & Print Screen" combo, pasted the little sections in to a reassembled whole in GIMP and Voila! A pretty fair image that's quite legible. I also made an appointment with a historian at the local museum to go through their early maps, and she mentioned that she recently got 3 binders of early Wells Fargo maps and stuff that I can get copies of, so that should be fun. Too bad the Library of Congress had a falling out with Sanborn before they got the rest of the collection online.
Thanks for the reply!
William