Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone geocache?

RobRcer

I love to geocache, its alot of fun just like metal detecting. Just wonderin who else does. We have 2 Garmin Geko 201's. They work great!!

I GeoCache and have found some interesting places I have been driving past for years. Really amazes me the things I did not even know was right around the corner.:goodnight:

it in the winter time as it keeps me moving and no bugs. As soon as the bugs come out I'm done to fall unless they are driveby caches or its very windy out.

I have a Garmin 60C, a Meridian Gold, and Garmin Etrex. I like to take friends out with me so I keep a few extras around. All of them came off of EBAY, so not alot of money tied up in them. Tree cover, I like the Meridian Gold the best. Open cover, I prefer the Garmins because of the ease to load from my PC via the USB connection.

They all get the job done. Fun hobby for sure and I've been to lots of places I never new were available. I've kind of gotten hooked on moving Travel Bugs around from place to place and also Geocoins. For me, for the most part, its getting out and walking in the winter when I otherwise would not go. At age 65 one needs all the motovation one can get...

George-CT