Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone going to Gettysburg for bootcamp 11/4?

I bought my ticket last week. I'm flying out from Los Angeles and I couldn't be more ready to learn all i can about my new XP. Hope to meet some of you there.

n/t

I could afford to fly down to LA if you can fit me in your luggage... LOL

Hey Skateteacher who is sponsoring this event..i live 2 1/2 hrs away and haven't heard anything about it.. ive heard it's just about next to impossible to find any land out there unless you know someone very very well as the private land owners are sick of being asked for permission. . good luck..

bootyhoundpa said:
Hey Skateteacher who is sponsoring this event..i live 2 1/2 hrs away and haven't heard anything about it.. ive heard it's just about next to impossible to find any land out there unless you know someone very very well as the private land owners are sick of being asked for permission. . good luck..

It's Andy Sabisch's bootcamp for the XP. I'm looking forward to really learning my XP deus. He's arranged a spot to detect on in town that had troop movement early on according to the site. For a west coaster like me this is the opportunity to detect on hallowed ground.

Cool beans... hope you have a great time and score some nice relics. .
skateteacher said:
bootyhoundpa said:

It's Andy Sabisch's bootcamp for the XP. I'm looking forward to really learning my XP deus. He's arranged a spot to detect on in town that had troop movement early on according to the site. For a west coaster like me this is the opportunity to detect on hallowed ground.