Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone have one of these?

Treasurechic

I'm looking for a rear bracket that the control box clips to under the arm that the metal arm cup tightens onto. Let me know if you got one.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 173
What you might have to do is the same thing I'm thinking of doing. Re-locate the bracket to the underside of the arm cup. Drill out the 2 rivets to remove the bracket. Then you'll have to position the bracket where you want it under your arm on the rod. Use a punch to mark where to drill the 2 holes. Insert 2 new rivets and there you go.

Yes I thought of that but the bracket for under the arm is held on by the metal arm cup and is designed different than the one riveted on. I love that I was able to finally find an Elite but boy is it tough getting parts!

May try some experiments with other detector rod designs. I see one guy on YouTube used a Nokta Fors Core rod assembly for his Sovereign and said the lower rods also work but, of course those are just as hard to find😄

Yes I thought of that but the bracket for under the arm is held on by the metal arm cup and is designed different than the one riveted on. I love that I was able to finally find an Elite but boy is it tough getting parts!
Those brackets have been impossible to find for quite sometime now.
I tried to locate one for a guy a few years ago and never could find one.
You are correct... the bracket that is riveted to the shaft is not the same thing as you need... I don’t even think those can be found now... at least new ones.
The odd thing is that you can still find the two piece cuff assembly.
One other option you may consider is to re mount that bracket using rivets and then use the little footrest that comes with the Sovereign and some Musketeer Advantage detectors or you may not even need to footrest to utilize the armrest.

Last edited:
Hey TC, Thought you went AWOL on us Sovereign users. Glad that you now have the Elite. I didn't much care for that mounting system so I improvised and made my own. The good news for you is that I still have that mounting bracket. Are you're still in need?

Hey TC, Thought you went AWOL on us Sovereign users. Glad that you now have the Elite. I didn't much care for that mounting system so I improvised and made my own. The good news for you is that I still have that mounting bracket. Are you're still in need?
Absolutely! I will take it. Let me know how much you want for it.