Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone here run the RELIC?

amcjavelin

I find it kind of odd I see nobody is still running a RELIC yet ? hey everyone its been a while since I've been here, but anyway its the warrior, smart and gold show still but nothing wrong with that i'm just surprised no one has taken the time to really run one I have found some of my best finds with this machine and at all odds found a lot of gold stuff too I 'm not detecting at all this year do to other comitments but like to see from time to time see whats going on........would like to hear anyones thoughts about it that's running one... the recovery speed is slower then rest of the models but will go deep!

I follow the DeepTech threads as I enjoy reading all I can about them. I have a DeepTech Gold & love it. Seems people that have them don't post on the forums much, probably shy like me ;).

[size=large]I have used the Relic and it is deeper than the other DTs. It's processor seems to be slower but that is the one price you pay for the extra depth. I sell most Golds, Smart Plus' and Warrior. The best of the 3 is the ............... Richard[/size]