Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone Honest .

finnfoto

Im considering giving a reputable individual an opportunity to recieve and test a modified unit of mine to give me some honest reviews on its performance and all around ease of use , depth, weight. Would you push it to your friends to get one made? how well does it perform on the land, beach, fresh water, salt water.

Any takers?:usaflag::detecting: Shoot me a message

wow a great opportunity here for some one , I would love to give it a shot but I don't beach or salt water hunt so that leaves me out but will sure like to see the results when it happens

Good opportunity for someone to do some testing... No beach or salt water near me though...

I'm honest and could test your machine but if your looking for sand like a Florida beach it's a little far. We have a saltwater lake here in Louisiana or I could head over to Biloxi for testing and I hunt areas here that are Civil War and Battle of New Orleans era.

Id do it but im over the pond in England.Love to hear about it though......keep us informed.:thumbup: