Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

anyone know of a off brand hard case that can fit the Deus?

martygene

I'd like a used XP Deus case if it's cheap or some ideas of hard cases that will work. There are probably some smart folks out there that have adapted some other case for the Deus.
Thanks, gene

Fitted with the coil it's about 27" long and about 6" tall.
I would go to Salvation Army or Goodwill and find a hard case suit case that it will fit in.
Pick up a sheet of egg crate foam and a razor knife and make my own.
If it's to ugly... Paint it.

But that's just me....

A bow or rifle case works well. Bow cases are a bit taller. I use a bow case and strap it on to my quad. Works perfectly.

Dean

[attachment 363133 IMG_0320.jpg]

Here it is. You can customize it with additional foam to your liking. I still use mine as a bow case so I left it as is to perform double duty. Notice that the handle and both coils are strapped in to the case. Most bow cases have the Velcro straps already in them. I've used this case for many different detectors. Also, tucked underneath the foam on the left side of the case are small additional pieces of foam that are used to tuck in between parts so that things don't rub on each other.

Dean

Got me a used ugly pelican case holds everything and the brutes at the airport cant hurt it.....

Jim

Made by rightsidegear.. and I love mine

[attachment 363409 deuspacksm.jpg]

Micheal