Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone know of an environmental cover that fits an AT PRO?

SteveP(NH)

I like to always use environmental covers, rain or shine, on my machines to keep the display and control box from getting scratched or dirty. It doesn't have to be an exact fit but I would like it to cover all of the control box and have the window line up with the AT PRO's display.

Will the cover from an ACE 250/350 fit the AT PRO?

how about: http://www.saranbrands.com/ :lmfao:

Nah won't work for me, I am used to using high quality enviro covers for my machines. In fact I ordered a Thesaurus cover from England for my DFX just cause I didn't like any of the US made ones, including the one that White's itself makes. Though I might have to rig up something myself as I am afraid that no one will make a cover for the AT PRO because it is waterproof, even though environmental covers protect against far more than water.

As a relic hunter I have taken machines through some pretty rough places on the way to long forgotten cellar holes and so always like to have them protected from environmental hazards.

What are the dimensions of the AT? The ace is roughly 5" deep, 5" wide, and 4" tall. The cover does have a little wiggle room, so if yours is close, the ace cover may work.

Uncle Willy said:
A clear plastic grocery store produce bag works great. That's what I use for a rain cover.

Bill

There is nothing like a nice heavy duty environmental cover like the Thesaurus brand. I have Thesaurus brand covers for my F75 and for my DFX. They keep the detectors dry even in the heaviest downpours for hours at a time and they can stand up to anything the detector comes into contact with.

Also a clear plastic bag would get ripped to shreds by the dense New England ground cover and forests when rooting out those colonial era cellar holes. I need something that can stand up to thorns, sharp branches, and sharp edged granite.

I think that there's some guy on the forums here that makes custom environmental covers for detectors. You might wanna try askin' on the metal detecting forum, 'cause he doesn't browse the Garrett forums. I forgot who it is, but it's a regular forum member here on Find's.:biggrin: Happy Hunting!:)