Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone know the latest on when the Teknetics G2 will be hitting our dealers?

SoArk

I am really looking forward to seeing this detector in action. And, it will probably be my next detector purchase. I'm gonna love that 19kHz! My shadow X-5 had this and it was extremely sensitive to the smaller deeper targets.

therefore this way he is taking long because G 2 not much poorly can see silver coins. And for maguses quickly not to deal with this problem

Seriously who know's I have heard September.??????????????

I would very much like to try one ....I am not sure what the hold off is? Might be backed up retuning the Gold Bug SE..

The problem with the Gold Bug SE wasn't really it did not like Silver it was any high conductor ..Or large object even Iron that would read above about 80 on the I.D. scale..

I have heard from a few people that it was just a simple tweak to get the Internal ground balance reset to accept the high conductor's so I would not think that would hold up a G2?

Keith

Found this site says they have them in stock. goldenroaddetectors.com Price $699 I have not checked into this I get a new knee Monday so I will wait till I get on my feet. Hoping they will be out by then. If you check this out post what you find.

Keith Southern said:
Seriously who know's I have heard September.??????????????

I would very much like to try one ....I am not sure what the hold off is? Might be backed up retuning the Gold Bug SE..

The problem with the Gold Bug SE wasn't really it did not like Silver it was any high conductor ..Or large object even Iron that would read above about 80 on the I.D. scale..

I have heard from a few people that it was just a simple tweak to get the Internal ground balance reset to accept the high conductor's so I would not think that would hold up a G2?

Keith
I really dont know if its just a , " simple tweak " or not because my SE has been a Fisher/FT for two weeks getting that, "simple tweak " done to it..

"This new G2 is a HOT item; it has been back ordered since it was introduced by Teknetics. The manufacture simply can't keep up with the demand for this superior detector.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR AN ESTIMATED JUNE, 2010 SHIP DATE. Order yours NOW and have it shipped directly from the manufacturer as soon as they become available."

Well they were due out last month , then this month, Now they have pushed them to September..So they might surprise us in August since they skipped that month:crazy:

wiimii:

Now the http://web page one gets to via the goldenroaddetectors.com you mentioned says:

"WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR AN ESTIMATED AUGUST, 2010 SHIP DATE. Order yours NOW and have it shipped directly from the manufacturer as soon as they become available."

Apparently they changed the estimated shipping date, perhaps based on new information they have from Teknetics????? I haven't seen the "shipped directly from the manufacturer" statement before, so I wonder if that is a new tactic.

This is Jim again, sorry gang, I must have broke some rule or something about posting my web site here. :surprised:I didn't think I was doing anything wrong as two people and already posted links to my site. anyway, just want to apologize if I did anything wrong... If I hear anything more on the G2 availability no matter who's got them, I'll let you guys know... Jim

Jim:

I appreciate the information you provided...certainly is more that I have gotten anywhere else.

I didn't know one wasn't supposed to mention web sitesd in posting on this forum, so I apologize for the error if showing a web link isn't allowed,