Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS??

arod777

ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS??

Never seen anything like it...Very Interesting...
Looksto be .999 Silver

HH,

Don't want to burst your bubble but it looks like some kind of toy token or game piece. Did it hit as silver? How deep? looks clean and untarnished, kinda new looking. A mystery for certain but I'll bet someone will see it and know exactly. I think we are all curious about this one.

Give more information. Where did you find it?? What metal is it?? If it is silver makes it much more interesting and more likely to be a coin of some type.
Really though,,,, It looks too good to be a hammered coin ,,,,,but not impossible.

interesting piece. What does the metal content seem to be? Is it heavy like silver or light like aluminum or other material.?

Looks like what a Morgan might look like...What I meant to say is it looks high grade silver

ronaldj2 said:
Hey Gopher, how did you come up with .999 ? :confused:

Thank you Gopher for the clarification. :) I wasn't trying to bust your chops. I hope it is a rare coin.

If it is a replica, it is not of that coin......the pattern is totally different, although, it does have similarities. What is the size of this find? Thickness? Whatever it may be, it looks cool!