Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone know where to source Tesoro Cibola , Compadre Exact control knobs?

:Left4Dead

n/t

Give Tesoro a call. Robert can help you out I'm sure..

You can contact Rusty Henry, he is a Tesoro authorized dealer and their top service manager with over 40 years of experience, his email is krhjah@msn.com and his cell phone number is (92:geek: 899-0362 / home(92:geek: 445-6451, he can and will be able to help you out with anything you need, as far as Tesoro goes he is THE MAN.

Maybe not from the manufacturer?

Radio Tv Repair shop, Electronics parts store.... Most carry universal knobs. May I ask why you don't want to use Tesoro Sir ??

Elton said:
Radio Tv Repair shop, Electronics parts store.... Most carry universal knobs. May I ask why you don't want to use Tesoro Sir ??

Sure Elton, I am doing some mods and really want them to look professional.

Mike

Thanks guys

OH COOL.. Have you called Rusty..he maybe could send you some knobs....

Show us what you end up doing... I think we would all like to see the modded detector.

Elton said:
OH COOL.. Have you called Rusty..he maybe could send you some knobs....

Show us what you end up doing... I think we would all like to see the modded detector.

Forsure!! I will document it well. Its not too easy getting all the parts needed when you want them to be exact....