Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone made the F75SE vs Racer comparison?

rob

I have allot of time on the F75SE and really think it is probably the deepest unit for my style of hunting (mainly relics).

Anybody compared the 2 machines?

In a nutshell , the Racer can run/equal with the 75se2 when using the small coil but lags behind with the stock coil. Bp mode is why. Th 75se2 has the greater tone options and cache option as well and more auxilliary coils as well. Cost goes to the Racer and , until proven otherwise , depth belongs to the 75.

I would say amp up the soil minerals the 2 detectors with stock coils very close, Racer may even ID deep nonferrous correctly, F75 with boost incorrectly. And small coil the same add a bunch of mineral, Racer leads. As far as cache mode. As long as your talking F75se you're correct, F75LTD2, cache mode offers nothing over bp process.

Racer handles mineralized soil better than the F75, that could be a game changer depending on where you hunt.

AND the Racer has an adjustable backlight, unlike the retarded design on the F75 whereas it's on all the time. Trust me, if you're night hunting with a lack of ambient light, it's blinding and there's no way to disable it (have to cover over the display).

Also Racer has auto-ground tracking, great feature to have for some sites.

Detailed reports on Nasa Tom's site suggest that the small coil on the Racer has better iron "see through" and is able to separate in trash better then the F75/5" DD, even in FA mode.

IF you have a non upgrade 75se you still have the deepest in AM,but the upgrade downgraded the AM mode to where it is about the same as the discriminate side.