Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone near Reading, PA?

padiggin

I'm looking to get back into detecting again and would prefer to detect with another person. I don't have a ton of time to detect, but when I do have free time, I'd like to do it with someone with me.
Thanks,
Don
Sinking Spring, PA

Hey Don, just looking around on the site. I was up around your area last weekend. Went to Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation with the scouts. Actually, brought my detector for any slow times with the boys. Was the life of the camp for about 15 mins, till the older boys recaptured their attention. Very rocky, but boys dug some clad.
Im from Delaware, just below Kennett Square. I mainly stay around the area , but travel for an interesting sote. Lately trying to get hooked up for a CW site but no luck.
Also tracel by Reading a couple times a month for Mason meetings.
Anyway, good luck up their. If you find a new interesting site, send me a message, Ill come up for a hunt.
Thx,
Mike

Hey Don,
I am not too far, in Honey Brook. I too used to detect 30-40 years ago but let it go. Now that I have just retired I'd like to get back into it. My email is jhenry@airpower.com if you'd like to get together.
Jim

Hello,
I am from Schuylkill County about 40 min. from Reading. I too would like to have a hunting partner. Hope to hear from you.
Novice Ron

Hi Don,

Like you I am looking to get back into metal detecting. I haven't bought a detector yet but I'm hoping to get a Minelab Safari within
the week. I live in Sellersville, Pa, it's about an hour away from you.

Regards,

Dan Hill

All, I am in Honey Brook, about mid-way between Lancaster and Reading, and still looking for a hunting partner. Unfortunately I don't have any sites' permissions arranged as while I've owned my home here since 2006, for most of that time I've been working in Michigan and Indiana so haven't gotten to know many folks.. Now that I am retired I am looking to get back into it and to that end I have purchased a Garrett AT Pro. I also own a Garrett Groundhog ADS Master Hunter from decades back which still works just fine. Please contact me if interested. Thanks!
Jim

Hi Dan! Let me know when you get your detector!

Don

Hi Ron,

Where in Schuykill are you at?

Don

.....I missed some of your messages and been away so long. Just had a lot of personal family issues that took priority for a few months. I don't have any real decent permissions as of yet, I'm working on some currently. I have one in Gettysburg, but getting there isn't easy because of the distance, but that is something I can arrange with someone if we can coordinate dates. I'll try to post more here as I get permissions, still working on them.

Don