Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone prospect for GOLD with the GT?

Beachnut

How about it, anyone FIND any Gold with the GT out there? What type of coil did you use, or recommend for gold prospecting?

Thanx

Beachnut

Beachnut,

I have used the Sovereign GT in heavily mineralised (gold bearing) ground here in Western Australia.
It ground balanced really well and got good depth.

Didn't find any gold but dug plenty of small .22 lead slugs.

I had to use it in AM as DISC nulled over any part of the ground. Your areas in the USA may allow DISC in some of the less mineralised areas.

Stay with the 10" stock coil. Some of the aftermarket coils may work as well (Coiltek WOT).

I'm very confident that had gold been there then I would have detected it.

Tony.