Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone Scuba Dive

The US Navy saw fit to send me to Puerto Rico for a three year tour of "Stateside" Shore Duty. I took a Naui Course in Scuba and thoroughly enjoyed almost three years of diving. After my tour there was up I was transferred back to Charleston SC and gave up scuba. The visibility in PR was in excess of 100 ft and came here and visibility was at the very best a couple of feet to maybe 3 feet in the winter. Scuba is a great sport and I thoroughly enjoyed diving.

Yes. I dove most Mondays and Thursdays at Dutch Springs last summer and have 137 lifetime dives.

n/t

Ive been doing it for many years. Its a great sport! I need to do more scuba treasure hunting too.

I use to dive before I got married. Living in Arizona not to many places to dive lol. It was to expensive for me. I dove for about 5 years mostly someplace in California/