Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone tried the nel Sharpshooter coil

I wanted the NEL Snake but they were backordered. So I swapped it out for the Sharpshooter. I have it on the Tejon. In quick order, it is one of the best coils I have tried on the Tejon. The stock coil air tests better but the Sharpshooter handles the ground better and surpasses it there where it counts. It handles picking things iron extremely well too.

I also just got the new Tesoro 8x11 coil and from what I have seen thus far in testing, I like the Sharpshooter coil a lot better. I was hoping the 8x11 would give a little more depth over the Sharpshooter, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

I used the sharpshooter NEL and it gave better depth and cleaner signal in the ground i have over the 8" concentric , very blessed to pinpoint with . Downside for me , its heavy , and the Cable is like a Garden hose . Very hard and stiff unlike the Tesoro cables . my coil had a badd connector that caused a lot of falsing so i gave it away rather than struggle trying to get it fixed , I am now afraid to buy another looking at the Tesoro 5x10

I have a few NEL coils only one I have for the Tesoro is one of the 1st 12 x 13 coils solid as a rock bench tests of the charts on a average size coin its insane, never use it much though but sensitive for a big coil.

I like NEL coils but have this leaning to detech coils the 6 x 8 is next on my list, never took it off etrac and just seen they are making one for Tesoro machines so guess I have to spend more cash just when I think I have all I need :throw:

AJ

It has a more rugged construction than the Tesoro coils. Depth and separation are just as good. It's like a scaled down 11x8 RSD coil.

Dan has some nasty TN soil to deal with. It shows you how well the Sharpshooter DD works in mineralized grounds over the stock concentric.

I think kellyco can get them they have all the others up there maybe give them a ring ? I contacted the guy here in AU and they come in 4 and 5 pin think I might get the 4 pin have a lot of smaller coils for the 5 pin so a good place to start and yes from what I can work out they are only new for Tesoro's .

nice coils I like them :throw: but dam more coils but I just gotta have it right :sadwalk:

AJ