Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone use a White's xlt e-series?

2000nkb

Don't seem to have any luck with this machine. Anyone got any tips for settings? I'm in central Illinois area.

Welcome to the forum and yes, we do have a couple of guys who are very good with the XLT.

Could I get some info on how to become a member of P.A.T.H. ? I'm from just down the road in Lincoln.

We can send you a membership application or come to our meetings and fill out an application there. We will meet next Wednesday at the North Branch Library on Allen Rd. in Peoria. Meeting starts at 6:30.

Ok thanks. I'll try to attend.

We would love to meet you and we have a wonderful group of people in the P.A.T.H. club. HH, Nancy

That would be great and you could meet your fellow XLT guys, Dennis who is seldom on here and McLucky posts once in a while.

I've been using the XLT for about ten years...and have done well with it. I use the same program about 95% of the time. I'll bring it to the meeting.

I'd appreciate that mclucky.

send me your email and I will send you info and newsletter

wizard@mchsi.com

I plan on attending tonights meeting.