Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone use the xl-1 sunray pinpointer with the xlt???

A

Anonymous

I just had a suprisingly profitable ebay auction end on something i pretty much got for free & decided instead of putting it in savings like usual ... I'd spend it on something i have kinda wanted but never wanted to spend hard earned money on.
Thinking about the sunray xl-1 for this purchase. Anyone have one on their xlt & if so... how do you like it?

Jim,
I know that they are different but for the most part they are the same. Speaking for me and me alone. I thought I'd like it. However, I found myself still reaching for my vibraprobe. Mine tended to false more than I could get used to. And I never felt that I got the depth that some have reported with theirs. That may have to do with my mineralized ground. I did not like the way it was mounted so I ended up purchasing the side mount for the box. Well, I never got around to mounting it as I sold it a few weeks ago. I had it for about a year so I did have plenty of field time with it and I just did not adjust to it as well as I hoped.
Just my view on it.
Butch in Colorado

I briefly used an explorer with a probe attached & really Liked how the probe performed. I once was going to buy an explorer, but then I experienced how heavy it was & that soured it for me. When the explorer is made of lighter material & better balanced... I may buy one.