Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone Using a BeachHunter ID? I have a DFX and a Surfmaster PI Pro. Just Sold My Tesoro & Want Another Water Machine. Torn Between the Ezcalibur 1000

Both excellent machines for the price paid. Excal does punch a deeper signal ... but is far heavier and about twice as expensive. I use both and end up using the BHID more due to the weight factor.
If you ever plan to SCUBA dive / detect the Excal would be the better choice.
If you live where there is a huge tide rise and fall where at low tide you can detect wet sand that at high tide was shoulder or over the head deep, you don't need a water machine. The DFX is an outstanding wet salt sand machine.

I have one that I was going to list on ebay but I never did. Below would have been my listing data. You are welcome to try it out this summer if you like. Like you I have one DFX and two PI Pros.
HH Terry
One used Whites Beach hunter ID
You are bidding on one used Whites Beach hunter ID metal detector. It comes with a video, battery charger, rechargeable battery pack and the owner