Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone using a Coiltek coil on their CTX? Would like to know your opinion

BigTony

Coiltek is making coils for the NOX but before I buy I would like to know if anyone here uses them for their CTX?
If you do, I would like to know your opinions?
Thanks
Tony in NJ

Can’t help personally but a well known Florida dealer I spoke to this morning felt like the NOX coiltek would be equal to or more sensitive than the stock coil. But nobody has these yet except the testors. YMMV but I pre-ordered the 15 today.

Florida Son, that is the reason I am asking CTX users if they have these coils on the CTX machines and if they do what are they seeing by their expierances?
There must be a few folks who use them. Maybe I’ll try the Gold forums

Tony, I had a 14x9 and posted a review/test on here some time back...
I was underwhelmed.

Thanks Trojdor, I enjoyed your review and the members comments below it.
Now I know what to pay attention too with these new coils.

I don’t own a CTX - but your review is an eye opener to those who want to investigate the new coils for the NOX.

Tony NJ

Tony, I have the 10x5 for the CTX and I use it as my "small" coil. I used to have the Minelab 6" but sold it back in 2013. The "hockey puck" wasn't my swinging style. I use the Coiltek in heavy trash, and it has performed well for me in my dirt.